Saturday, December 28, 2013

Resolutions

res·o·lu·tion (rz-lshn)
n.
1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
2. A resolving to do something.
3. A course of action determined or decided on. *Definition copied from thefreedictionary.com


Every year people conjure up a list of a few things to many many things that they want to change or do in the coming year. I would believe most include a desire to eat healthier and to exercise more with the ultimate goal to lose weight. Keep the house clean, I imagine frequently makes the list as does travel more, read more, etc. etc. At least, these have all been on my list in the years past. - they still are but I need a plan going into them, to hold me accountable.

But anyways, here is my list - ordered as they have come to mind.

2014 New Year's Resolutions

-finish a tube of chapstick (I lose them so fast)
-complete a 5k in under 25min
-take the time to be more organized
-read 1 book a month
-learn to control water color
-fully enjoy doing things by myself and for myself
-do a hand stand
-gain physical flexibility



Have you started thinking about yours?

Much Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment