Thursday, May 30, 2013

Scrambled Eggs and Schedules

I sit here in my "bowl" chair with my feet up in a relaxed reclined posture as my dog has sprawled out on my bed and is now snoring quite loudly. Seems peaceful right? Well, you should see the rest of my house as my whole wardrobe is sitting in bags waiting to be vacuum sealed. A suitcase in the hallway with books/dvds and other random things in and around it awaiting bubble wrap. The kitchen table is cluttered with my jewelry being carefully wrapped so my necklaces don't tangle together in the 3,000 mile drive ahead of me. My bathroom has exploded into the cosmos of cosmetics and other beautifying things. Then there is my little brother's room, which has boxes of my art supplies, and other larger items. It should be easy enough to just get everything accomplished until my brain gets distracted with what mess is awaiting me in another room. At this rate, I'm bound to forget something. I LEAVE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment