Thursday, June 6, 2013

Getting Settled

What I like about camp is the schedule. Once things really get rolling, days will be distinguished by what's for lunch. Meals are all at a specific times so I know where to be and when. I start work tomorrow at 10am learning how to cook for an army. Dad and I are spending the day together in town, getting things done and ready for his departure tomorrow morning and my life up here. Made a SWEET connection at the bank today - a gal standing behind me in line made note of my Canadian money and we struck up a conversation about where I'm from and what I am doing here and such and she mentioned that the schools here are in great need of substitute teachers, especially in the exceptional needs classrooms!!! No teaching certificate needed, no experience needed. She gave me her contact information, info for applying. GUYS!! God is so good, it's unreal. Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to keep you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" and Philippians 4:19 "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." It may not amount to anything but it's something to pray about and apply for! Who knows, it may lead me to come back to Bozeman next year to attend more school to get a teaching degree!

I don't know if it's the jolt of Kaladi Brother's coffee in my system or the excitement of possibilities that has be shaking so badly right now. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Much Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment