Friday, June 21, 2013

Gloomy

my spirit today matched the less than sunny and warm weather. the overcast sky depicted the dimness in my heart. i miss tanya. she and her sister were planning to come for a visit and over the last few days, the reality of that trip not occurring how we had hoped is sinking in. i wont be taking them to the beach late at night to watch the sunset, or showing them around the camp. i can't tell her what's going on - she isn't keeping up with my blog. it sucks.

i'm writing this post because i want to be real with you all, so that you don't think that Alaska is some sort of paradise that is all happy all the time. so, if you would please pray that my heart will heal from this ache for a hug from my friends and family...because i miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment